[Ntop] Ntop for Windows (commercial version - not compiled) - buffer too short error
chile pallahue
2010-02-16 04:56:36 UTC

I am unable to get any traffic on my windows 2003 server running NTOP.
I get the error message : buffer too short (try increasing to at least XXX)

Has anyone received this error message before?
Any known fixes?

thanks
Luca Deri
2010-02-16 14:38:41 UTC
Chile
what version are you using? This problem should have been fixed a while ago

Luca
Post by chile pallahue
Hi,
I am unable to get any traffic on my windows 2003 server running NTOP.
I get the error message : buffer too short (try increasing to at least XXX)
Has anyone received this error message before?
Any known fixes?
thanks
---
We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them - Albert Einstein